It is prohibited by law to trade goods with a Dutch excise stamp to consumers who do not live in the Netherlands.
E-SMOKE devices (hardware) and E-Liquids:
It is prohibited by law to trade goods with a Dutch warning to consumers who do not live in the Netherlands.
1. The distance sale of tobacco-based products and herbal products intended for smoking (with or without nicotine) is prohibited according to Article 13 of the Royal Decree of 5 February 2016 on the manufacture and marketing of tobacco-based products tobacco and herbal products intended for smoking.
“Art.13. The distance sale to consumers and the distance purchase by consumers of tobacco-based products, herbal products intended for smoking and devices are prohibited”
2. The distance sale of electronic cigarettes (machine and parts) and nicotine refills is prohibited in Belgium. This follows from Article 6 of the Royal Decree of 28 October 2016 regarding the manufacture and marketing of electronic cigarettes.
“Art. 6. Remote sale of electronic cigarettes. The remote sale of electronic cigarettes and refill containers to consumers is prohibited.”
Terms and Conditions
Article 1 - General
By using the Services, you confirm and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older.
1. You undertake to properly follow all instructions on the Site, including providing true, accurate, up-to-date and complete personal information about yourself.
2. You undertake to update your personal information within ten (10) days in the event of any changes.
Article 2 – No unlawful or prohibited use
You undertake not to use the services for illegal purposes or in violation of these Terms and Conditions and Conditions of Use or any other applicable provisions.
Article 3 – Limitation/Termination
Article 4 – Account
After completing the registration form on the website, you will receive a password and be assigned an account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Grasscompany.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) to log out at the end of each session your account. Grasscompany.com accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision. You hereby agree to indemnify and hold Grasscompany.com harmless from any and all claims that may be brought against Grasscompany.com as a result of any use or misuse of your password or account by any unauthorized person.
Article 5 – Offers / Agreement
1. All offers from Grasscompany.com are only binding after you have received confirmation of receipt from Grasscompany.com confirming the agreement. You are aware of the technical steps leading to the ratification of the agreement, whether the agreement will be archived and accessible, and the languages in which the agreement may be drawn up. Grasscompany.com is not obliged to provide you with any information regarding the above prior to ratifying the agreement.
2. Free items or items that are available as gifts or promotional items in the webshop cannot be ordered separately.
Article 6 – Delivery and shipping information
For more information about shipping costs and delivery time, see the shipping information page on our site. The maximum delivery time is always thirty days. Should Grasscompany.com be unable to deliver the product(s) within thirty days, Grasscompany.com will immediately notify you in writing (by e-mail, fax or post), in which case you has the right to terminate the agreement by means of a written notice (by e-mail, fax or post) to Grasscompany.com. We will refund any payments made by you within thirty days without accepting any other or further liability.
Article 7 – Risk during transport
During the transport of the product or products, Grasscompany.com bears the risk of damage, theft or loss. This risk passes to you at the time of delivery of the product(s).
Article 8 - Reflection period
After receiving the products, you may cancel the agreement within 14 days provided that the sealed factory packaging of the products is completely intact. You must inform Grasscompany.com of this by e-mail and return the products immediately. You bear the risk during return transport. In the event that payment has already been made, Grasscompany.com will refund the amount due (excluding any shipping costs paid) under this agreement to you within thirty days upon receipt of the relevant products. The shipping costs for returning the products will not be reimbursed.
Article 9 – Warranty
1. Complaints regarding delivered products will only be handled if the products are returned to Grasscompany.com within 30 days of delivery, provided with a detailed description of the nature and extent of the defect. After this period, the delivered products are considered to be satisfactory and the delivery is accepted unconditionally.
2. If Grasscompany.com believes that a complaint is justified, the company is only obliged to deliver replacement products as quickly as possible. You are not entitled to any compensation. The costs of both shipments, repair and/or replacement are borne by Grasscompany.com.
3. The warranty referred to in this article does not apply in the event that the defect is caused in whole or in part by incorrect, incorrect, negligent or unskilled use and/or if you have made any changes to the products.
Article 10 - Liability
1. Grasscompany.com's liability is limited to the warranty stated in Article 9. In any case, Grasscompany.com's liability for the delivery of defective products is limited to direct damage with a maximum of the agreed price of the concerning products. Liability for indirect damage is excluded unless the damage is the result of our deliberate intent or serious negligence.
2. Without prejudice to Article 10 paragraph 1, Grasscompany.com is not liable in the event that the defect is caused in whole or in part by incorrect, incorrect, negligent or unskilled use and/or if you have made any changes to the products.
3. You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Grasscompany.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, agents and any other party involved in creating, producing or providing the Website or the Services against any and all claims from third parties due to or arising out of your use of the services and/or your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Article 11 – Evidence
Unless the contrary is proven, Grasscompany.com's administration serves as convincing evidence of the orders you have placed, your payment to Grasscompany.com and the services. You hereby agree that electronic communications may be submitted as evidence.
Article 12 – Customs
Grasscompany.com cannot guarantee that customs authorities will not confiscate the goods you have ordered. If this is the case, Grasscompany.com will not reimburse you for any payments.
Article 13 - Payment
1. More information about shipping costs and delivery time can be found on the Payment & Shipping page on our website.
2. In the event that you do not pay for any reason, you are automatically in default and you will owe statutory interest on the total invoice amount from the due date as well as all costs for collecting payments that Grasscompany.com incurs for this.
3. Pay afterwards via Billink
Payment must be made to Billink BV (hereinafter: "Billink") within the stated payment term. After all, we have transferred all rights under the claim to Billink, who will collect the claim. Your data will be tested and registered by or on behalf of Billink. This data can be used, among other things, for the collection of outstanding claims, data verification and the assessment of orders in the implementation of the acceptance policy of organizations and/or clients affiliated with Billink. Billink reserves the right to refuse the customer's request for payment on account. The payment term used is a strict term. In the event of late payment, the customer is therefore in default without notice of default and Billink is entitled to charge monthly statutory commercial interest (where part of a month is considered as a whole month) from the due date of the invoice. Billink is also entitled to charge the customer extrajudicial collection costs under the law. In the case of business customers, Billink is also entitled to charge reminder and reminder costs to the customer, without prejudice to Billink's right to charge the customer for the costs actually incurred if they exceed the amount thus calculated. These costs amount to a minimum of 15% of the principal amount with a minimum of 40 euros for consumers and 75 euros for companies. Billink is also entitled to transfer the claim to a third party. In that case, what has been determined in the foregoing with regard to Billink will also be transferred to the third party to whom the claim has been transferred.
Article 14 - Miscellaneous
1. Grasscompany.com reserves the right to change these General Terms and Conditions at any time. Such changes will take effect immediately upon posting of the amended General Terms and Conditions on the internet.
2. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all prior and contemporaneous agreements between the parties with respect to this subject matter. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, which provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
3. These General Terms and Conditions are subject to Dutch law. The district court in Amsterdam has exclusive jurisdiction to rule on any and all disputes relating to these General Terms and Conditions.