· Grasscompany.com uses the personal information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your service requests, to contact you (if necessary), to improve our services and to efficiently provide you with information about new features and services available are available on the site.
· Grasscompany.com does not disclose personal information of its users without prior consent, unless required to do so by law. If a government institution, or police or judicial authorities request information regarding the identity of its users, Grasscompany.com will comply with this request.
· Grasscompany.com may exchange non-personal aggregated demographic information relating to its users with its partners, advertisers or other carefully selected third parties. Grasscompany.com may also develop sales data profiles of individual users and possibly sell them to third parties, but such profiles do not contain any personal identification that would allow the third party to associate a particular profile with a specific person.
· Grasscompany.com uses “cookie” technology to collect general information about its users and create a link between your computer and the site. This link ensures that you receive better help when you visit the site again. The information collected through cookies is non-personal data. By adjusting the personal settings of your search engine, you can choose to accept all cookies, to consent to accepting a cookie or to block all cookies.
· You may ask Grasscompany.com to correct, supplement, delete or block your personal data by sending an email to info @ grasscompany.com.