A grinder, or crusher , actually works very simply, but you just need to know how:
- Open the top part of the grinder.
- Place some cannabis buds or other herbs on the grinder teeth.
- Then place the top part of the grinder on the newly laid down buds.
- Carefully start turning the top part.
- Then turn with more force and keep turning until you feel there is no more resistance.
- Open the top part of the grinder and see if everything has crumbled.
- With a 2-piece grinder you can immediately see whether everything is properly crushed when you open the top part of the grinder.
- With a multi-part grinder, you then open the second part to see whether all the crumbled weed has been collected in the third part of the grinder.
Then use the crumbled contents as desired!